- 1/2 cup RX Nut Butter Honey Cinnamon Peanut Butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease 12 cups in a mini muffin tin.
- Put all ingredients excluding the chocolate chips into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin until about 3/4 full and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake muffins for approximately 7 minutes.
- Cool slightly and enjoy while warm.
revcontent.com, 158785, DIRECT appnexus.com, 7666, RESELLER, f5ab79cb980f11d1 Pubmatic.com, 160835, RESELLER, 5d62403b186f2ace